- Orkin pest Control-the parent company of Orkin is Rollins. Orkin recently bought out Western Pest Control a over a year ago adding to it's 1.7 million customers. This company boasts 7500 employees and made over 858 million dollars last year. Not too shabby.
- Terminix-Parent company is Servicemaster and has been a household name forever!
- JC Ehrlich-bought out over a year ago by Rentokil making it a worldwide company overnight.
- Truly Nolan-all I can say is mouse ears!
- Cooper Pest Control-A gem in South Jersey with two brilliant brothers.
- Hoffman's exterminating-another South Jersey gem lead by Bill Hoffman.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
The Big Boys of Pest Control
There are some household names out there with regards to pest control. These are usually large companies with branches and employees all over the country and in some cases the world. Here is a list of some of these big companies of the pest control industry.