Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Rodents and Fires
I read an article in the paper yesterday and thought it would be a good topic for today's post. It was about a fire that was started in a home and there was no cause that could be found. The culprit often times is either a mouse or rat or squirrel that has gnawed on the electrical wires and sparked the fire. This is why it is so important to keep the rodents out and to eliminate them when they get in. Aside from the diseases they carry they are also a major fire hazard. So if you hear the scampering of little feet up in your attic or crawl space, don't hesitate to call your exterminator or catch them yourself, but whatever you do, catch them!