- JT Eaton's Bedbug Spray is a pyrethrin based spray that is a contact killer and is oil based. It is for sale for professionals and home owners alike. Be careful where it is used because it is oil based.
- Bedlam is another bedbug spray that is water based and boasts a residual lasting up to seven weeks. Another great benefit of this product is the effect on bedbug eggs. The manufacture claims 90% kill of the eggs in treated areas. The spray can be used as a surface spray as well as a crack and crevice spray. This is a professional product.
- Thwart bed bug treatment is an over the counter spray being sold via the Internet and I don't really have too much data to write about this product in any capacity.
- Steri-Fab is a mostly alcohol based chemical that is a contact killer and is shown to kill bedbugs on contact. It's label is very broad and kills a wide variety of other things as well as bed bugs.
- Aside form these ready made products there are a host of concentrated insecticides like Suspend SC and Cy-Kick among others that are great residual insecticides for a longer lasting control.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Bed Bug Spray Reviews
It seems like with the up rise of bedbugs as of late a lot of people are scrambling to find something to kill these pest with. I thought I would go through some of the bed bug sprays that are on the market right now.