Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ants in my kitchen

If you are having a problem with ants in your home, as this is the time of year they will start to become a pest again, then you will want to treat the outside along with the inside. Many times you can locate an actual "ant trail" leading from the soil, up your outside wall, and into a crack. Sealing this crack will be a big help. If you can't be that lucky, then you will want to get a good ant granule bait and sprinkle it liberally along the outside perimeter of your home. This will help to cut the ants off a the pass and help with your inside pest control program. Advance ant granules are the best for this purpose. Maxforce also has a good granule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.